Subject: [Leica] FS Friday (8/23/02) studio gear + books
From: pmjensen <pmjensen@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 02 05:57:22 -0700

Studio gear + books for sale:

Bogen/Manfrotto Autopoles (black) with background hook and Superclamp
set. This is a ready-to-go, complete 3-hook Autopole set in like-new
condition. Asking only US$125 plus shipping (B+H wants US$225).
If you're within driving distance of the sound of my voice I will hand
deliver this set with pleasure (and 9-10' conduit and a few rolls of
seamless).

Books (selling only as a set so I don't spend the rest of the summer
packaging books one at a time):

ST. ANSEL ADAMS SET (you wept over the documentary, now get the rest of
the story):
The Camera, Ansel Adams, pb, exc. (the one and only)
Ansel Adams: a biography, Mary Street Alinder, hb, illustrated, like new,
Ansel Adams and the American Landscape, Jonathan Spaulding, hb,
illustrated, like new
History of Photography journal, Winter 1996, like new sample, (Steiglitz
issue, for the heck of it)
Asking US$25 plus shipping.

Leica. The Program. 09/2000. First edition. Mint condition. Signed.
(includes the myth, the mystique, and the legend) Asking US$350.

Any questions, please contact pmjensen@concentric.net off-list.

- ---Peter Jensen (in the Bay Area)