Subject: Re: [Leica] Don's PAW 32: new beginnings
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 19:33:39 -0400

Thank you for looking Nathan.  I tend to push the limits of internet dynamic
range in my postings as I work to a print, not the web.  John Straus made a
comment about no shadows in Neopan 1600, yet in my prints there is
separation zone 8 to zone 9.  Likewise, the toy holds some detail in the
print that gets lost on the web.  I think many of us on the web tend to
forget that the real print or real slide has a lot more information than
shows up at 500x750 pixels.

By the way your postings are a lot crisper since your scanner was cleaned.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Message from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Don's PAW 32: new beginnings)