Subject: Re: [Leica] spice up PAW with friendly PAM competition?
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 17:22:56 -0500

Andrew,
    Very clever idea--I like the reference back to the Impressionists
exhibitions.  I'd be interested in participating, though I must admit that I was
very excited about the Where We Live project, and then failed to get a picture I
was interested in sharing, mainly because I lacked the time to really think
through what I wanted to show of my hometown.  Hopefully I'd do better with a
different theme...
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net