Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo education
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 20:29:14 -0600

I know what you mean but do not forget that most of these students will
be blind. They will not be able to see the things that you see. When you
first start making prints, it takes a long painful time before you can
make anything decent. This is as frustrating for the student as it is
for the teacher. Always find something to praise and always have really
good prints on hand for them to compare to.

It is all to easy to forget the steep learning curve we all had to climb
to get where we are now.

John Collier

PS: OK, it was steep for you while mine was a little bump with a very
steep valley following...

Replies: Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Photo education)