Subject: [Leica] MALUG trip confirmed with Garber facility
From: "Mitch Zeissler" <zeissler@directvinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 07:28:07 -0700 (PDT)

All...

I faxed in our request and just finished speaking with the tour and reservations
office of the National Air and Space Museum; our 20-member tour of the Garber
facility on Saturday, October 12th at 10:00 am is confirmed.  We will be sharing
the tour with a small group of fighter pilots from one of the local air stations,
so there will not be any excess slots available.  Once the 20 slots we have been
allocated is filled, that's it.  At present, we have room for an additional 6
people.

Regards,

/Mitch