Subject: RE: Re. [Leica] B. D. photos for dissection
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 13:17:26 -0400

Thanks, Peter...The first is actually a little girl, not that you can tell
from the shot....That one is Tri=X, F100 and Nikon 60 2.8 AF D Macro...the
other is digital, and was shot with an Olympus E-20. The first really is
independent of the shoot...the second, of the sleeping Mom and mischievous
child, is a part of the story of the ennnnndddddllllllessssss drive from NY
to SC...;-)

B. D.