Subject: RE: [Leica] re-Intro & new Web site
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 16:45:40 -0400

Nice stuff, though.;-)

B. D.

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us]On Behalf Of
Magnessbill@aol.com
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2002 4:18 PM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

<Also - and you asked - I would lose the From My Window section, or at least
change the title...by offering that up, particular with that title, you
invite comparison with similar projects by Eugene Smith and Bill Gedney. And
while your shots are nice cityscapes, they don't weather the comparison.>

Point well taken, you mention Smith and Gedney, and I was thinking of Andre
Kertesz.
It does invite comparisons, and they shouldn't.
Bill