Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: Digilux use by professionals
From: "Robin's Nest Photography" <robinsnes@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 22:18:40 -0400

Aside from the handgrip, what is more equivalent? Also, what is the
processing time from one image till ready to process another? I
currently use an E10 and after four images, the buffering time is about
15 sec. Is the digilux faster. I am considering the D60...are we talking
about apples and oranges?
Thanks,
Roger

pet05.jpg (10752 bytes) <http://www.robinsnestphotography.com/>  Roger