Subject: RE: [Leica] Tina was right........
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 09:22:02 -0400

Can't do much about crow's feet with camera angle. Seriously though,
recently I had to shoot several of the folks at the PR firm for which I work
and just for laffs worked with the healing brush around the eyes of an
attractive woman with rather deep, dark circles under her eyes....GONE! Not
a trace...I literally took her from her late 30s to her late 20s with just a
few moments work. I still haven't begun to really master this latest
whizbang, but it is terrific. And particularly for anyone regularly doing
portrait work, or wedding work, it is indeed worth the entire cost of the
program.

B. D.