Subject: [Leica] Dave mason isn't f'd up....
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 09:39:06 -0400

Dave sed:

>Recently I took my just CLA'd R4s out to simply put a roll through it
>(lucky for me). About 8 shots into it there is an >odd warp-like
>phenomenon. Its not on every frame but most.
>
>Here is an example: http://www.dmason.net/fd-up.jpg

Dave, what you have here is a photograph of ectoplasm. You were most likely
standing near what's known as a "cold spot", which is a point in time and
space where spirits pass between this world and the next. Ectoplasm is a
supernatural substance emitted by creatures from beyond. This can be
dangerous for the neophite. If this is near your house, I suggest moving. It
is probably built upon an old indian burial ground or murder scene. Cameras,
psychics and many animals can pick this up. You can learn more about
photographing the spirit world here:

http://southjerseyghostresearch.org/

I feel it's my professional duty to keep you all informed,

kyle