Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: Digilux use by professionals
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 12:27:58 -0400

Come on Tina! You expect me to TRY it?!;-)...I've read the reviews, most of
which rate it as mediocre as best, and I have no interest in purchasing a
compromise digital. When I do go digital I will go for an interchangeable
lens SLR - although I know that the one of the few things the Digilux has
gotten good marks for is that it has far less lag time than allot of the
prosumer digitals.

I understand that you are happy with it, which is great. But I'm sure you
know that is NOT by a long shot considered one of the better cameras in its
price range.

B. D.