Subject: [Leica] Digilux recycle time
From: "Robert Rose" <RJR@usip.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 09:28:01 -0700

My Digilux:

In single shot mode, and high quality jpeg, about 4 seconds between
images, but with a very short shutter lag when pressing the shutter.

In burst mode, up to 4 images taken fast, then about 10 seconds to
buffer.

There is also a focus bracket mode, btw.
Bob Rose
. . . Also, what is the processing time from one image till ready to
process another? I
currently use an E10 and after four images, the buffering time is
about
15 sec. Is the digilux faster. I am considering the D60...are we
talking
about apples and oranges?
Thanks,
Roger