Subject: RE: [Leica] POW New Photos: Boys of Summer
From: "Phong" <phong@metrowerks.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 13:50:01 -0400

Hi George,

Thanks for the feedback.  Here's the technical data:
Camera is Canon D30 (digital SLR) (I don't have a film scanner, so this is
the only way I can show my work on the net for now).
Lens is 28-70  for shorter distance, and 70-200 for long distance, both Canon L.
Flash is Canon 550Ex, metering is manual for ambient (mostly around f/8, f/11,
1/125, ISO 100).  Flash metering is the trickiest part with this flash; I mostly
use -1 stop flash compensation.  I still need to learn to control it for
consistency.  At this point I think I would do better with a auto flash.
Hope I answered your questions.  Now I have to figure which is superb,
which is over done :-).

Cheers,

- - Phong