Subject: RE: [Leica] B. D. photos for dissection
From: "Phong" <phong@metrowerks.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 14:18:45 -0400

Jim,

This is why I think editing is so hard;  at first, I picked
   http://www.leica-gallery.net/bdcolen/image-32117.html
over the shot you mentioned
   http://www.leica-gallery.net/bdcolen/image-32119.html
After going back there several times, I think the latter shot
is the winning one, which the face looking up toward you.
Perhaps because of the difference in style, I need to
constantly go back to B.D.'s photos.  My first impression
often changes.

- - Phong