Subject: Re: [Leica] multiple exposures with M6?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 13:36:38 -0600

Yes you can multiple exposures the way you described but unfortunately
it damages the camera's winding mechanism. While you are forcing the
wind, all sorts of terrible noises issue forth. So

DO NOT DO IT

John Collier

PS: The only Leica M camera you can do multiple exposures with is the
M5. LTM cameras are easy to do multiple exposures with.