Subject: RE: [Leica] Digilux use by professionals
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 16:01:59 -0400

Digital has its problems - MAJOR problems. It has a long way to go. But FAD?
Uh, no more than sheet film was when it started to replace glass plates; no
more than 35 mm was when it came in. Digital is here to stay. And, in some
ways sadly and in some ways blessedly, it is here to replace film.
Eventually.

Having said that, I much prefer the quality of the images I shot on film on
my SCarolina jaunt to the images I shot on digital.

B. D.