Subject: RE: [Leica] POW New Photos: Boys of Summer - Now Non-Leica photos
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 19:26:42 -0400

For God's sake, Phong, do NOT apologize. You not only posted photos, you
posted some good photos. And I, for one, would rather look at good photos,
or even interesting bad photos, taken with a Fuji disposable party camera
than look at banal crap taken with a $4500 Leica M and ASPH Leica lens.

But that's just my opinion. ;-)

B. D.