Subject: Re: [Leica] POW New Photos: Boys of Summer - Now Non-Leica photos
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 16:42:43 -0700

><Snip>
>
> In any case, until I get some ways to post my Leica-originated photos
> (I do use my Leica M), please ignore my posts.  Or even better
> yet, critique my photos and show me how I can take better photographs.
>
> My sincere apologies if I irked you in some ways.  Please don't take me
> too seriously.  It's only photography.
>
> Cheers,
>
> - Phong

Three fourths of my post was what i thought obvious jests, Phong I'm
sorry to see you've taken every single thing i said seriously.
Even if your English was bad and your English seems perfect so I'm
surprised you did not pick up the off the wall tone of the post.

I'm completely mono lingual so I've got nothing but admiration for
anyone who could carry on a conversation in another language let alone
catch on to the humor which might be a lot harder for all I know.
If English IS your first language than my apologies for an assumption.
But my sympathies for your sense of humor. :)

I will admit that Canon's do annoy the hell out of me though. As do off
topic cameras and images with no technical description; I can look at
pretty pictures on ten thousand Newsgroups and mailing lists and
websites on the internet.
Here I'd like to look pictures we take with the LEICA'S we USE on this GROUP.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from "Stuart Phillips" <stuart.phillips@rcn.com> (Re: [Leica] POW New Photos: Boys of Summer - Now Non-Leica photos)