Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica in New York
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 08:17:37 -0500

Reply, I did not find them all that courteous on one visit. They did not
want to give me the key to the  men's room down the hall. Some remark
about the landlord getting upset. Reluctantly gave it to me. I  came
there to trade a lens but did not  because I was offended. I have never
forgotten this. I will be in Manhattan soon and will stop by Rich Pinto,
a nice consumer oriented person, in my opinion. Will also visit Ken
Hansen, another friendly type. I always go to B&H . They are friendly
and helpful too.