Subject: [Leica] Pultz PAW 8/26/02
From: Carl Pultz <cpultz@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 09:40:19 -0400

Folks,

A new set of snaps, a few days late, are posted here:

http://home.earthlink.net/~cpultz/PAW/PAW11.htm

No theme to this group, except that they're all a bit strange. I'm curious,
as always, to know if you have any reaction to them. I'm reading a book
about HCB right now (The Artless Art) and, besides receiving hard lessons
from his photos, the text has me feeling very ignorant about aesthetics in
general. There is the old saw about knowing the rules in order to
effectively break them, or honor them well, so I'm risking complete
dissatisfaction in the hope of growth.

Enjoying everybody else's PAWs and appreciating this forum,

Carl

Replies: Reply from "geebeespaw" <geebeespaw@btopenworld.com> (Re: [Leica] Pultz PAW 8/26/02)
Reply from Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Pultz PAW 8/26/02)
Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Pultz PAW 8/26/02)