Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica in New York
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 13:12:52 EDT

Shipping empty boxes to out-of-state addresses did happen 10 and more years
ago when the authorities were lax. They ain't anymore. It's a criminal
offense and there aren't many serious merchants, other than the carpet stores
that used to line Fifth Avenue around 42nd Street, that will run that risk.