Subject: RE: [Leica] POW New Photos: Boys of Summer - Now how to copy my (Leica ) slides and prints
From: "Phong" <phong@metrowerks.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 15:52:48 -0400

George,

The main problem was with getting the "film" plane parallel with the
slide on the table.   I will try using a level and see if that improves things.

I didn't try copying prints; any suggestions with that ?  I have a ring light
that I will try.

Thanks,

- - Phong

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] POW New Photos: Boys of Summer - Now how to copy my (Leica ) slides and prints)