Subject: Re: [Leica] depth of field scales and infinity
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 19:43:00 -0400

With lenses wider than 28 I typically use hyperfocal distance.  What is set
is determined by the crowd or lack thereof.  With a 21 I will set 32"(yes
the old SA will go that close) and about F8 depending on light.   That
setting allows anything from about 24" to 48" to be in focus.  With the 15
again at F8 I set two feet as with that lens you need to be shooting at
contact distance.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Message from "Will" <wlarsen@ocsnet.net> (Re: [Leica] depth of field scales and infinity)