Subject: RE: [Leica] More Welford Northamptonshire - Now Leica M landscape photography
From: "Phong" <phong@metrowerks.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 09:35:43 -0400

Darrell Jennings wrote:
> It's good to see that not every M user is a photojournalist/street
> photographer.

George Lauterstein, a LUGer in the past, (I haven't seen his posts
in a long time) is another  landscape photographer:
       http://www.georgelauterstein.com

Graham, I follow your landscape photography with great interest;
though landscape, especially B&W, is not something I have done much with.
There is an area near my home that sorta evokes the same feeling your
photos do.  Of course, the feeling is not in the landscape or in the photo,
but in me.

Thanks for sharing the photos.

- - Phong

Replies: Reply from "Stuart Phillips" <stuart.phillips@rcn.com> (Re: [Leica] More Welford Northamptonshire-George Lauterstein)