Subject: Re: [Leica] Small pocketable camera
From: Robert Marvin <marvbej@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 12:06:02 -0400

- --
When I want something really small, I use my IIIa with collapsible
Summicron and V/C meter on top. I leave off the SBOOI finder (which I
really miss, but the built in finder is OK for occasional use), the
V/C double hot shoe, and, unfortunately, the lens shade (because it
blocks the built in finder). Obviously an Elmar would be even
smaller, but I no longer own one(I traded mine, plus a 50/f1.8 C***n
and a small amt. of $$, for the Summicron many years ago).( BTW, I do
miss the Elmar for use with this pocketable setup--does anyone have
an extra user coated  LTM Elmar at a reasonable price)?

Bob Marvin