Subject: Re: [Leica] breaking down and buying lighting any sujestions ?
From: "Rei Shinozuka" <shino@panix.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 14:39:43 -0400 (EDT)

i had a speedo 102 light fall 8 feet off a boom and it didn't even break the
tube or modeling light.  the speedotrons are really well made.  i like
the idea of using a separate pack so you can dump all your power into one
to six heads in a number of different power ratios.

- -rei

> From: CHARLES STIRK JR C <ccstirkjr@yahoo.com>
>
> I am finally breaking down and buying some lighting any
> sujestions ? I have used several different strobe systems
> over the years , I really don't care for Norman power packs
> and the Bogon mono lights all ways seemed to be broken in
> some way, I have had the most esperance and good luck with
> White Lightning and was leaning in that direction . Really
> just wondering if I am missing something wonderful . Just
> finding a need more and more for a bit more light and
> enjoying doing architecture more then I thought I ever
> would and bit more light is normally needed , but more over
> just looking for a change and abilities .I apolojise in
> advance if this isn't on topic enough but this is the only
> list I make time for and I am sure there are bunches of
> more knolagable people then I out there .
> thanks in advance
> Chuck
> ps  Phong really liked your shot of the Guys in the surf
> and the gorgeous tele-elmarit  you sold me is getting lots
> of use .

- --
Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com
Ridgewood, New Jersey