Subject: Re: [Leica] George l.
From: Andrew Schroter <schroter@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 19:50:06 -0400

Kyle, I wouldn't toss it if I were you.  Think of the time and money George
has invested in his craft.  In the computer industry there is the notion of
price/performance.  Given the "price" you've paid, you've gotten a heck of a
lot of performance out of the investment you've made.

Keep clicking!!!

BTW, if you don't gain any solace from this, feel free to toss it my way
instead of into the river!
AGS