Subject: Re: [Leica] FS Tele Rollei + 2 Tele Rolleinars
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:05:30 -0300

JP M wrote:

> Hello Pablo,
> I'd like to hear the stories!
> Jeff

I wouldn't say you go to the LUG archives, hehee...
I mentioned it, though.
But here you have a short summary:

I got the Rolleinar 0.7 from a guy at an eBay auction.
As the auction ended I paid the seller on time and he rushed
shipping to a friend of mine in NY. I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
As he rushed the shipping and my friend told the the thing looked like new I
left a positive feedback for the seller. Great stupid, me.
I got the Rolleinar, then placed it on to the Tele Rollei and saw that
putting it on and off was the same, putting on was no affecting anything.
Looked at the glasses again, like new, even with some color therapy but,
undoubtedly, those were window panes.

That's the story. Nothing.

Pablo