Subject: RE: [Leica] A nice experience NOW OT : SWMBO origins?
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 13:05:52 -0400

Bingo! or at least that's my information - My father took it upon himself to
read some of H. Ryder Haggard's tomes to us when we were in grade school -
memorable summer nites with him reading - I became addicted and have
inherited a large number of his novels. This was when it first dawned on me
that the written word and my imagination were better than Hollywood's
product - King Solomon's Mines with Stuart Granger come to mind.  Sorry
there is no prize for winning this contest :( but thanks for letting me
relive my childhood on a busy friday.

ernie