Subject: Re: [Leica] Guess the Lens
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 18:51:57 -0600

Steve LeHuray wrote in part:

>B.D.
>
>PLUEEZZ, I really hate to see you keep making a fool out of yourself with
>your constant anti-Leica stance. This Summilux 50/1.4 shot at f1.4 blows
>away Peter's Nikkor and Cosina lenses by any measure you can think of:

I for one enjoy seeing B.D. frequently (but not always) making a fool of
himself with his "anti-Leica" stance.

Deep down I suspect he frequents a number of the Nikon, Canon, etc.,
forums with constant "anti-Nikon", "anti-Canon" stances.

Perhaps as "D.B. Colen", or "C.D. Bolen", or "B.C. Dolen"....

Regards,

Greg