Subject: [Leica] Portrait of Marianne = bad mistake
From: "Fred Sears" <edseas2@shore.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 23:58:54 -0400

$498? For that lens?

Must be a typo for $4.98.

Or .05 cents.

Not a surprise that the photos seemed so poorly focused and improperly
exposed.

Absolutely incredible that these were even posted and then to have the
photographer brag that the glass was good for the money??

I think a Coke Classic bottle used as a lens could make better
pictures...(the original Coke Classic of course!).

Hey, if you can't swing the Leica glass why berate those who can?

Personally, I'd love to own a C4 but I can't swing it.

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Portrait of Marianne = bad mistake)