Subject: Re: OT Topics - Re: [Leica] Canadians, slavery and the health care system: OT...oh and Nazis too [No Nazis]
From: "Stuart Phillips" <stuart.phillips@rcn.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 00:21:00 -0400

I'm sorry for you if you can't see the difference between off-topic posts
and Rhett Butler Grant's slaveholder narratives. Sad, truly sad. It's also
appalling that someone who spent 10 years photographing doctors and
hospitals not only has absolutely nothing to say about healthcare and the
effect its lack has on people, but describes any discussion of it as garbage
going across your screen. So what was it all about -   just Leica fodder,
something to point your lens at?