Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: No digital M possible now???
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 14:46:41 -0700

You pointed out a good argument, but there is a logical solution, although
it is a compromise.....
No one mentioned nor demanded a full size 24x36 sensor.  In fact, as far as
I know, and I am certianly not sure about this, there is no high res sensor
of size 24x36....Don;t I remember most of these are 24x24 at maximum size?
That may still prove a problem,,,, but.....

Most of the sensors are significantly smaller.  Smaller sensors would work
and probably satisfy a great deal of the Leica photographers out
there.....At least for a first shot at the market.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net