Subject: Re: [Leica] Laptop and camera bag
From: "Stuart Phillips" <stuart.phillips@rcn.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 10:06:41 -0400

One thing to ask yourself is do you really carry the laptop? If you use
public transport and walk a great deal, I would definitely go with a
backpack. Some laptops are heavy. I use an Inspiron 7500 and to carry that
with a backup drive, power adapter, disks, papers, diary or pda + is heavy
and I want that on my back, not tugging at my side. If i'm carrying it to a
car (or motorcycle- my other option) I don't care.