Subject: Re: [Leica] Don's weekly PAW
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 11:00:28 -0400

Hi Steve,
Yes I shoot neopan 1600 at 1600.  The Mark Rabinor development is Xtol 1:3
for 13.5 minutes at 68F.  You might have to adjust for your conditions.  And
pretty much the Ted Grant metering technique, find something in the scene
that is middle gray or in combination will be middle gray, adjust, and
shoot.

And yes, while I don't file the edges of my M, the camera goes everywhere
under whatever conditions prevail.  In almost twenty years no service
required.

Thanks for looking.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com