Subject: Re: [Leica] leica-gallery.net ...chitchat
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 14:17:04 -0400

Steve - what is the policy about Yahoo's use of content that is put on
the page?  I went the their agreement section - It seems to say that
they can use and distribute the images for the sole purpose of
promoting the service but I'm not good at reading contracts to see if
there are other purposes that they would have legal right to by signing
up - any thoughts?

Ernie