Subject: [Leica] Question about Leica 111a
From: "Alex Kilbee" <schitz011@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 09:51:01 +0000

Hi
I have a Leica 111a with a tripod mount and Elmar 9cm f4 and elmar 5cm. It
also has something which I believe is a CAVOO attatchment over the shutter
release button. Oh and a grid viewfinder that fits on the top of the body.
Having tried, and failed to get a valueation locally I was wondering if you
fine people could help me out with rough guides as to how much these things
are worth. The cameras s/n is 247008.

Thanks
Alex

"To the world you may be one person,
but to one person you may be the world."