Subject: RE: [Leica] the latest madness
From: "Phong" <phong@metrowerks.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 12:28:41 -0400

Rob Appleby wrote:
> Ted left the list - well too bad. He has pissed plenty of people off in his
> time and he's also been very helpful to a lot of people on this list (I
> myself have a pair of his underpants as a lens cleaning cloth).

I too learned a few things from Ted.  Although in this particular case,
I am absolutely ceratin he suggested that on should use one's
_own_ underpants.

Now that  he is gone, we will never have the definitive answer from the
Master himself.  A dozen schools will spring up that will offer the TRUTH to
the faithfuls, leading to the Great Schism between the Great Closet
and the Little Closet:  could one achieve one's lens cleanliness with
someone else's underpants, even the Master's, or must one use
one's own ?

Lightly yours,

- - Phong

P.S.  Regardless of one's intepretation of the words of the Master,
I would hang on to his underpants if I had them;  they are sure to
become scared relics of not collector's items.   How did you come
to have Ted's underpants in your posession in the first place ?
Does he dispense them the way Elvis did his scarfes to his fans ?

No Archive
Absolutely Not