Subject: RE: [Leica] OT madness question
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 13:35:11 -0400

Bye, George...

Okay, there is no question that allot of weird stuff takes up allot of time
on this list. And there is also no question that the off-topic discussions
some times get waaaay out of hand...

But that said, it really pisses me off when someone joins the list, hangs
around for anywhere from a day to a couple weeks, and then tells the
literally hundreds of people who have been on this list for years what it
ought to be and how it ought to be run....To those folks I say...

Take a *&$%^(@ and go start your own list!

B. D.