Subject: RE: [Leica] the latest madness
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 13:26:17 -0500

Don,

How long are we going to keep this thread alive? This thread has been
trouble from the start and can go only one way, and that would be worse
than it already is. I think this might be a little more appropriate in
another forum. See if PUSH has one, I'm sure you could find a lot of
info there. Lets drop it already.

Sam Krneta