Subject: Re: [Leica] wide angle question
From: Jeffery Smith <JLS@runbox.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 15:57:47 -0500

It's a Leica Thread Mount lens from Japan. They make two such lenses, a 28
and a 21. Adorama was selling them for a while, and Dante Stella was the US
distributor for a while (I got both of mine from him).

I have used mine relatively little so far, but after getting claustrophobic
with a 40mm yesterday, plan to carry mine around for a while.

Look here:

http://www.kobalux.com/k21-3.html

Jeffery