Subject: [Leica] Marc's Small ad hominem
From: "Stuart Phillips" <stuart.phillips@rcn.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 20:42:48 -0400

> He is a gutless worm of the
> worst sort, a guttersnipe, a child, a name-caller without ability of any
sort.

> msmall@infi.net  FAX:  +276/343-7315
> Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!

Marc, in the midst of one of your characteristic hissy fits you missed out
"fag" and "queer". Don't hold yourself in, it's bad for your heart. And mind
you don't damage your ego as you drag it back to YOUR list (as you put it).
As to one of your other points, most people here would acknowledge, and many
regret, the last thing I do is "disappear to miss the angry retorts". The
only thing I do on the Rollei list is wait to see square photos (I work with
Blads and love the square) and  buy stuff on Fridays (unfortunately not from
your never-changing list, most of it OT). It hardly needs to be said that
I've never seen one of your square photos.

Stuart Phillips
Abair ach beagan agus abair gu math e!

Message from Marc James Small <msmall@infi.net> (RE: [Leica] the latest madness - Now the madness continues)