Subject: [Leica] PAW fill in
From: "Neal Friedenthal" <neal@nairobisafari.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 22:36:39 -0400

I'm continuing to get film through my various cameras and filling in the missing PAW weeks. Got a roll of B&W out of the M6 which has been in there for a
couple of months. I'm not sure if these shot exactly correspond with the weeks indicated but they are at least close.

Week 25 was taken at the yards of the Black River and Western RR in Ringoes NJ, Old 60 was and is still down for repairs when this was taken. I hope
they get her on the tracks again soon, I miss her mournful cry in the distance.

http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/60.jpg.html

Week 26 is my friend and mechanic Jakob working on the rear seal of and engine he was rebuilding. With his rubber gloved hands he resembled a
surgeon. I dodged his hands to bring them up as the main point of interest.

http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/opperation.jpg.html

As always comments are welcome and appreciated.

I still have a couple of rolls pending so I may be able to fill in all the gaps, if not I may be missing a week or two. Now that the kids are back in school I'll be
shooting more (don't have to keep them entertained).

Neal F.