Subject: Re: [Leica] wide angle question
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 07:42:44 +0200

With these modern Leica lenses we are fortunate in that we can choose based
purely on our preferences, knowing that whether we go for 21, 24 or 28mm, we
will get awesome lens quality. My preferences also run to the 24mm, as I have
always found it difficult to work with the 28mm focal length. To me, 28mm is
neither fowl nor fish: too wide to serve as a "normal" lens (the 35mm plays
that role for me) but not wide enough to give a really wide field of view. So,
I have 24mm and 35mm lenses (plus a couple of longer ones too). The 24 is a
fantastic optic.

Nathan