Subject: [Leica] Darkroom Success - Just had to share
From: Gary Marklund <Gary@Marklund.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 22:32:08 -0700

This weekend I ran my first film through the JOBO CPP-2. Ran four batches
consisting of two test rolls each of B&W and C-41 plus two six roll batches
of each. The negatives all look very consistent and not a single problem.
Very encouraging.

The M6ttl was new in June and am looking forward to my first enlargments from
it. No more one-hour 4X6's (:-).

Gary

- --
No micro$oft products were used in the production of this email.