Subject: RE: [Leica] How to be smart like me ...
From: "Phong" <phong@metrowerks.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 15:27:11 -0400

Things that go thru my mind:
- - Otto's Daughter:
   http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/2002/34/index.html
  Youv'e been watching a rerun of John Carpenter's "Carrie".  I did,
   but I don't know anyone like Otto's Daughter.  [Note to myself:
   need to enlarge my social circle]

- - Someone on the LUG spoke of developing/having a distinctive style;
  Phil Greenspun did also on photo.net. You have a distinctive style.

- - You've got to change the title and caption on Week 28
  http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/2002/28/index.html
  They are borrowed verbatim from Week 27 and are rather unflattering
   to the the lady.  (I was navigating backward from Week 32, so had
   thought the caption an allusion that escaped me.)

- - Bausch & Lomb Microscope
  http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/2002/29/3.jpg
  Why couldn't it be a Leica Microscope ? Very nice coporate shot.

Thanks for posting your photos;  I've always enjoyed them.

- - Phong