Subject: RE: [Leica] OT madness question - Now, you take the high road and > I'lltake t...
From: "TMitchell" <thomasmitchell1@qwest.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 14:54:15 -0700

Phong,

Well, I was with you.  I spend as much of my free time as possible surfing
and in the slang of that sport, aggro = aggressive.  There is actually an
online NorCal surf related BBS called "Aggroville".  It lives up to it's
name, perhaps that's why the LUG seems so nice to me, even given recent
posts...

In this instance, aggro is usually used in a context like:

"An aggro local went off on a kook from the valley and started chucking
baseball sized rocks at him from the jetty.  When that didn't work he
flatted all four of his tires."

And before you ask, yes this happens (and worse).  I'm thinking surf
localism might be a fun subject for a little amateur photojournalism with my
Leica - to stay on topic...

Best,

Thomas