Subject: Re: [Leica] re-post recent PAW's
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 18:37:38 +1000

>At the risk of being a pest I'm re-posting the most recent additions
>to my attempt to complete my PAW.
>Weeks 25, 26, and 27.
>http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/60.jpg.html

Industrial photography with out the goths ;-) Good record, with a
"hint" of power from the wide angle, but needs zing

>http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/opperation.jpg.html

Human interest, great lighting, worthy shot: I would have liked to
have had a slightly lower angle to see more of the mechanic

>http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/boom.jpg.html

Boom indeed: would have been a great shot if the boheh had only been
"summicron" ;-) ;-) note smileys

>and not a tilley hat amongst it ;-)

Cheers

- --