Subject: Re: [Leica] Another week, another PAW
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 18:44:55 +1000

>I know that photos where shape and texture are the subject don't tend to go
>over very well, but that's the basis of my PAW this week anyway:
>
>http://www.sleepytom.com/paw/PAW2.asp?i=100317

I like these interpretations of the architecture around us. One of my
favourites was

http://users.netconnect.com.au/~firkin/FOM2%20Folder/YearOneExhibit/source/40.html

from FOM2 year one. Showing that shape and texture is appreciated on
the lug, so don't reject it for FOM2 submissions;

>For those who need a person in the picture, here's the alternate:
>
>http://www.sleepytom.com/paw/PAW2.asp?i=100318

dead: first by far.

>Both are from the University of Minnesota Duluth, using Ilford Delta 400
>rated at 400 and developed in dd-x for 8 minutes.

Cheers
- --
Alastair Firkin

http://www.afirkin.com