Subject: [Leica] About all the "give us the technical detail" requests...
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 09:10:31 -0400

For those always clamoring for the "technical details" about posted photos,
this bit of information accompanying a Wayne Miller series in the 1949 U. S
Camera Annual says it all...

"You wished camera data on the birth series, so here it is. Taken with a
Rolleiflex f 3.5 Tessar stopped down to 1/250th at f 22. I used Proxar
lenses making it possible to use the full negative. Used one GE 11 flash
without any reflector, 120 XX film. Printed on Varigam paper.
" I had just had a haircut. Was wearing black socks and a comfortable shirt.
Anyone also equipped should have no trouble duplicating this series."

Riiiiiight.:-)

B. D.